The Cayman Islands are located 480 miles south of Miami. While Grand Cayman has over 30,000 residents, 690 banks, thousands of Cruise Ship Visitors per week, and lots of traffic, Little Cayman boasts around 150 residents, 1 bank (only open 1 day a week), no Cruise Ships, and no traffic lights. Iguanas outnumber residents here.
However you get to Grand Cayman (information below), you will need to get from Grand Cayman to Little Cayman via Cayman Airways Express. Cayman Express flies to Little Cayman 5 times daily (and more if needed during busy periods). If you are using Cayman Airways to get to Grand Cayman (from a US gateway), the additional fare to get to and from Little Cayman is quite low. For more information or to book on line, visit www.caymanairways.com or call Cayman Airways directly at 1.800GCAYMAN.
This flight information is mostly for your information. Of course, our US Booking Office can make all of the travel arrangements for you. They can be reached toll free at 1.877.3CAYMAN (877.322.9626).
Grand Cayman is served by the following major Airlines:
- Cayman Airways - 3 times daily from Miami, 5 days a week from Tampa, 3 days a week from JFK, New York, twice weekly from Chicago (O?Hare), twice weekly from Washington DC (Dulles).
- American Airlines - twice daily from Miami.
- USAir - daily from Charlotte.
- Delta Airlines - daily from Atlanta.
- Continental Airlines - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday from Newark.
- Air Canada - Wed. and Sun. from Toronto (more flights during high season).
- Westjet - 3 times weekly from Toronto.
- British Airways - Tues., Wed., Fri. and Sat. from London (LHR)
This flight data is obviously subject to change. Please check any of the flight booking web sites (expedia, Travelocity etc) to check for current information. Rebecca at our booking office can also help you with your flight arrangements.