In four years we have never heard anyone complain about anything. Small wonder about 40% of their clients are repeat.
Michael Zagachin, Undercurrent Chapbook.
Here are the ‘Quick Facts’:
- Toll free phone: 1-877-3CAYMAN
- Direct Phone: (345)948-0001
- Direct Fax: (345) 948-0002
- Number of Villas: 12
- Air Conditioning: yes
- Cable TV: yes
- Gift Shop: yes
- Bicycles for Rent: $20 weekly per bike.
- Freshwater Pool: yes
- Grocery, Liquor, Jeep Rental: 2 min. walk
- Capacity: 15 divers per trip.
- Number of Dives Possible Per Day – 3
- Medical Personnel: Little Cayman Clinic
- Nearest Chamber: Grand Cayman
- Temperature Range: 75 – 88 degrees F.
- Water temperature Range 77-87 degrees F.
- Dive staff: 3
- Courses Available: Intro Resort, PADI, NAUI, Universal Referral.
- Scooter Rental
|Internet Access: There is no Internet café on Little Cayman. The Paradise Villas Office has a router so guests who bring their wireless enabled laptops can have
internet access. We charge $10 for the week of usage.e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org
John and Maddie Peca from Jeffersonville, PA visited us for their 18th time in July of 2007. They have logged more than 300 dives with us. They are due back again in April, 2008.
Click here here for some general information about the Cayman Islands.